Monday, February 25, 2013

Stay Strong




Being strong doesn't mean you need to do everything on your own...Sometimes being strong means allowing people to help you.  Whether you are tired or injured or overloaded with commitments, find STRENGTH in numbers and welcome the help.

When I first started this post, I had been dealing with a slight injury for two weeks, and although it was not easy, I had to surrender my "I can do everything" attitude and allow my family to help me.  This was not an easy task for me, but it was ultimately the best for me.  Here I am now, three weeks later, back in training mode, back to doing all that I can do.  Not only do I feel stronger, but ever more grateful for my healthy body.  And let's face it -- when Mom is happy, the entire household is happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment